Dignity Honolulu has been providing outreach ministry for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Catholics, their families and friends in Hawaii since 1976. Join us for mass or lay-led liturgy every Sunday at 5:30pm at St. Mary's Episcopal Church 2062 S. King St., Honolulu, HI 96826 (New location and time - Plenty of parking).
- Marriage Equality achieved 12/2/13. Roster of Wedding Officiants available
- Dignity Honolulu Blessing of Relationships Liturgy , 2/8/15
- Dignity Honolulu Movie Nite - "Birthday Cake , 2/20/15
- Dignity Honolulu Commemorates Solidarity Sunday
- Dignity Honolulu Responds to Pope' Statement on LGBT
See more details in the Special Events section.
And just in case you're still wondering where we are, here's a map:
We provide a safe environment for people to reconcile our God-given gifts of sexual orientation and our Catholic faith through gay-affirming liturgies. Being part of the Dignity/Honolulu family means claiming ownership of our faith and living up to the responsibilities of that ownership.